Pathvector is a declarative BGP routing platform that automates route optimization and control plane configuration with secure and repeatable routing policy.
- Robust BGP route filtering with RPKI, IRR, and import limits automatically configured from PeeringDB.
- Automatic route optimization by enriching the standard set of BGP attributes with latency and packet loss metrics.
- Single YAML configuration file: Want to track your changes? Just commit your file to version control.
- Data-plane Agnostic: Pathvector works on servers, network switches, embedded devices, etc.
- Built on Open Source: In addition to Pathvector itself, it's dependencies such as bird, keepalived, gortr and bgpq4 are open source and free to use.