Pathvector is a declarative edge routing platform that automates route optimization and control plane configuration with secure and repeatable routing policy.
- Robust BGP route filtering with RPKI, IRR, AS path, and route limits all automatically configured from PeeringDB
- Auxiliary protocol support with BFD, VRRP, and MRT
- Automatic route optimization by enriching the standard set of BGP attributes with latency and packet loss metrics
- Declarative configuration model: Want to track your changes? Just commit your file to version control.
- Data-plane agnostic: Pathvector works on servers, network switches, embedded devices, etc
- Extensible plugin API